Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Waterproof Blanket Waterproofing A Horse Blanket?

Waterproofing a horse blanket? - waterproof blanket

I'm ready for the winter ... Has anyone advice on sealing a horse blanket? The waterproof blanket "Nice heavy" that I bought last year, but he wants to make sure it stays that way. I've heard that the sealing properties disappear with time. I also have a nice thick sturdy BMB is not waterproof.

Is there a spray product that can be used for ceiling waterproof? I found some sprays for camping equipment, says it works on all fabrics, including fleece. Is it possible to cover waterproof to my team? Also, what kind of soap is best to use it on my waterproof lid?

I would be happy, ideas you have.
Thank you! :)

4 comments:

mike0930... said...

Spray Teflon used in upholstered furniture and the great art works. One of my son works in a furniture store and had the idea to spray the ceiling with things. You can ask your local store Teflon on the salaries for their blankets or know where to get the product to

Boxer Lover said...

I'm using what you said in your question, "said the camping equipment. Take 2 doses at least if it is a great horse blanket. I can use one hand, and can in the other. Works great! He holds my horse dry all year.

apha_bar... said...

I've always Scotchguard and works well. I would use it on any type of coverage, but coverage has Stiching everywhere. I bought a beta weather was not waterproof and can pass Stiching lines. I work several layers of tape storage, but not because Stiching. You need to re Scotchguard each year. I do wash it after the leaves after the winter.

Jan L said...

Yes, you can wear waterproof membrane behind in reporting over time. This keeps them clean - simply choose to help Thoughout the season. Too much detergent can breakdown of the seal rail. When washing, make sure that the soap made specifically for waterproof materials. Rambo Wash is a good wash, so Nikwax.

Carr Day & Martin is a waterproofing spray for carpets, and it is very good - I mean old Rambos. Scotchguard I'm sure it will be able to function!

Post a Comment