Monday, January 11, 2010

Magnetic Tape Reader Maaking A Magnetic Card Reader/writer Using A Tape Head From A Tape Recorder?

Maaking a magnetic card reader/writer using a tape head from a tape recorder? - magnetic tape reader

I have somewhere to make a magnetic card reader / writer with a head-band, by the sign of the card in "wave" on a computer. I searched for this page again, but she could not be found, has anyone any idea what I think, please send me the link. Everything I Rememeber is that reading the map data is converted and with the help of a computer - I do not know what theyre called, but that seemed to peak (just like when you use Windows Recorder)

1 comments:

rob45372... said...

Yes, I saw and did not have much, but I found a project that is somewhat less in line with what you seem to seek.
http://www.makezine.com/01/magstripe/
I know you requested a bond project, but the best I could find.

Post a Comment