Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gay Bar In Casablanca Hey Out There. I'm Looking For A Gay Hostel/hotel And Gay Bars In Tangier & Casablanca.?

Hey out there. I'm looking for a gay hostel/hotel and gay bars in Tangier & Casablanca.? - gay bar in casablanca

I do not judge anyone, but Morocco is not gay is a tourist destination. I would be with the most popular European cities like London, Paris, Berlin and the Greek island of Mykonos island in Spain.

If you want to be in Morocco, I heard, but can not confirm that Marrekech and Agadir are the best places for gay. You can not land openly gay or in jail.

5 comments:

yura said...

Well, I think you can still see a couple of decades and, perhaps, you will find.

Jzzy said...

Sorry, there are none.

Tangier is very good, but.

bioGeek said...

Somewhere else to go, stay away from Morocco, are disgusting ..

Tony said...

Go Cowboys wave sex womans only lik Morocco pleasant treat you like me

FraSpa said...

Dude, you're in the wrong country.

Post a Comment