Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tongue Piercing Bars Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Invisible Or See Through Ear And Tongue Piercing Bars In London??? Thanks ..x

Does anyone know where i can buy invisible or see through ear and tongue piercing bars in london??? thanks ..x - tongue piercing bars

I pierced my tongue, but I need an invisible bar, because I'm not aloud to use at school and even in my ears and told me his ear piercings in strange places and the school that I'm loud, I use would be so truly grateful if someone can help me, thank you again! .. x

1 comments:

Danielle UK said...

Return to your piercer had a. Theres so many places in London to get broken and did not say where he is. You pay more to get what you pay for it. If you have a credit card or debit card, or ask your mother or father, the Google search in the UK for anchor piercing.

I'm in east London, but I would recommend his own stamp, or Camden

Post a Comment