Sunday, December 27, 2009

Achilles Heel Injury Chronic Tendinits? Heel Bone Injury?

Chronic Tendinits? Heel bone injury? - achilles heel injury

When I was 13, I started with this pain nn my heel, my doctor diagnosed Achilles tendonitis.
She asked me for the next 2 weeks rest, but quickly, so I decided to rest 2 or 3 months, but returned after a football game a few. After that I did not want to play sports, which ensure at least 6 months time to ensure that they are involved.
I am now 14 and the "tendinitis" seems to be back, but I'm not really sure if it really is tendonitis, for the pain that I have, not the tendon itself, but some portion of the heel. He agreed with the combustion, and the heel feels a little heavy when I ...
My question is: Is it really as tendinitis or something else will appear?
What treatment do you need?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment